Even though I got called in for my internship on Saturday, I feel like I got a lot of programming done for the project. I did not focus on art, at all, because I found that part was easier to do that in a busy class room than the code, which is easier to do alone. Therefore, I went to town on *ALL* of the remaining games, but did not do any art. I aspire to have the vomit aiming event working by Thursday.
In class, today, I worked on just art. Instructor Castaldi suggested my art be simplified. I tried drawing a grey rectangle and skewed ellipse for a toilet, but nobody could tell what it was supposed to be. I was pissed. I looked up references for that straight-on, slightly overhead view via the patient's perspective that I was looking for. I grabbed two that were as close as they could get. I was not able to start on it, yet. However, I finished a generic wall and gunked together together a brown and green vomit particle. Unfortunately, I don't see how the animation for the vomit is going to be very smooth when they are emitted.
No comments:
Post a Comment